Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Genesis

Here starts my new venture into the blogging world - an interesting form of journaling and editorializing which I doubt will be read by anyone but a daughter or two, feigning interest with some half-hearted kudos; "Yay, Ma, you finally decided to actually write something!"
I haven't any wild mustangs or calfnuts or expansive prairie like http://thepioneerwoman.com/ , nor have I transplanted the family to Samoa and hum to snails like my friend Sarah. http://lovetheislands.blogspot.com
I will most likely share a recipe, gripe about the heat when it gets unbearable, and brag about the grandkids when I have really cute pics to share. If it gets too boring, I can take to collecting lawn gnomes or porcelain dolls, just sos we can keep the conversation going. (And if it really stays boring, we'll move to Samoa or Borneo or the Yukon so I have something clever to say here.)
So thanks for tuning in!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah we moved to Alaska for the express purpose of having a more interesting life to blog about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on your new hobby. I know I'll look forward to your musings ;)

    ReplyDelete