Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A New Name


Saturday I stopped in really briefly to say hi to the little Jones girls and found my granddaughters all have NEW names.

First, as Whitney came up and called me 'Cookie', the nickname she just loves to call me, I asked her what I can call HER.
She looked up at me with this big grin: "Brittney!"
"Oh, you are Brittney now?"
"Yep." Just then Courty-court came by.
"And what do I call you?"
"I'm Juliet," she said with a shy grin.
And from the other room I heard, "And I'm Cami."
Jamie came running in and showed me something she'd written her new name on, as proof.

Just then there was crying from the back bedroom and Aubrey said "Sounds like Addie-poop is ready to get up from her nap."

As I was picking her up out of her crib I told her,
"I'm thinking you didn't get much input into choosing YOUR new name!"

For more delightful photos, Aubrey has updated and her blog has pics of them jumping on the new trampoline. Even Mom and Dad. A Mother Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment